Use these 6 free beauty tips to make your hair care that much easier:
Cara menghitamkan rambut secara alami
1. Test the strength of your hair by pulling a strand taut between your fingers. If it snaps easily it has probably been damaged. Be cautious with the use of hair dryers and heating appliances and use a heat-protective product first.
2. For a light, natural looking finish when using hair spray on fine hair, apply the hair spray to the hairbrush, then brush through the hair thus ensuring even distribution.
3. Use a range of volumizing products to build volume into fine, flyaway hair. A volumizing shampoo can do so much, but using a volumizing shampoo, conditioner and styling spray can make a huge difference.
4. Avoid hair frizzing by not brushing your hair when wet. Only use the brush when your hair is somewhere between damp and dry. Then use the blow dryer and a round brush until it is styled and completely dry.
5. To get the maximum effect from hair conditioner, be sure to leave it on the hair for the required time. As it can be difficult to approximate how many minutes, try and have a clock visible so a full 5 minutes is given for the ingredients in the conditioner to do their work. It is also important to work the conditioner well into the hair, almost like giving yourself a head massage. To get good results the product must come in contact with the hair itself.
6. When blow-drying the hair, divide the hair into three or four sections. Clip unwanted sections out of the way to allow you to concentrate on one section at a time. Trying to cope with the whole head at once can be difficult.
Mike Jones is a writer and webmaster with over 10 years experience. Check out his informative Plastic Surgery Research Library here: